Saturday 23 April 2016

Silver Custom Updates

Hi everyone so now that I'm back from holiday I got cracking on with my customising. I have three horses just waiting to be customised! I started with one of last month's purchases the treasure hunt body off eBay on the silver mould. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with him but I settled on a liver chestnut as I think this colour is really gorgeous.

Here he is with his first coat of paint...
I have to say I really like using the airbrush you just get a much more even coating than pastels and the colours are more vivid.

So I left him over night like this and yesterday finished off his body work. Now I looks like this...

Really happy with how this boy is turning out, hopefully will finish the detailing over the weekend and will post an update once he's finished. I want to bring him to a life show in June but then he may be up for sale. I will let people know on here when he goes up and how he did in the show. If he is sold it will be through eBay only!

No comments:

Post a Comment