Sunday 19 June 2016

My First Live Show Experience

So today after two very hectic weeks at work and home I woke up at 6:30am to get ready to leave for Kitty Kitty Live III. I have spent the last few weeks not getting enough sleep, staying up way to late getting customs finished and horses bathed and warped legs fixed. But all the craziness was definitely worth it! I had a fantastic day organised by Catriona Harris, it was a lovely introduction to model horse showing and I definitely caught the bug.

My horses and I did very well coming away with 13 placings: 2 firsts, 4 seconds, 2 thirds, 2 fourths and 3 sixths! I also got a 2nd, 4th and 5th in the fun classes!
Below is some photos of my entries and I also picked up a lovely Ichabod from Chestnut Ridge. I will post a review later of him.

Super proud of my Santiago Polo Pony (Luke) and my treasure hunt rainbow weather girl both got firsts and I'm looking forward to BMECS in September



                                                 Ichabod whom I bought at the show

                                          All my placings! Now to organise them all...

                                                          My custom SMG Conker

                                                             So proud of Rainbow
Parma took a 2nd

My table at KKL III

No comments:

Post a Comment